Original and unpublished contributions are solicited. Authors can submit their papers via the on-line paper submission system:
Submission of a paper constitutes a commitment that, if accepted, at least one author will register and attend the workshop. Proceedings will be published by Springer-Verlag as a volume of LNCS/LNAI series.
All submissions must be in PDF format, and must follow the Springer LNCS/LNAI style files. Papers are limited to 12 pages; however, authors should feel free to send submissions that are shorter than 12 pages. This includes the title, author details, abstract, technical details, empirical results and references.
In addition, authors have the *option* of submitting a supplementary file for their paper (to present details such as long proofs, additional experimental results, implementation or system details, etc.). The supplementary file must be in PDF format, follow the LNCS/LNAI style files, and must not exceed 3 pages. To submit the supplementary file, you can simply combine the PDF file of the main paper and the PDF file of the supplementary file into a single PDF file, and then submit in the EasyChair system.
Please note the following:
• Submissions with the main body longer than 12 pages, or supplementary file longer than 3 pages, will be rejected without review.
• For each accepted paper, at most 12 pages will be allocated for the Springer LNCS/LNAI proceedings; there are possibility of purchasing at most 3 additional pages in the proceedings with cost.
• It is up to the discretion of the program committee members to look at the supplementary files, and the program committee reserve the right to judge the quality of the paper solely on the basis of the 12 pages.
Your camera-ready version include:
(1) PDF file of your paper
(2) A revision list named “revision.txt”
(3) Source files (latex source files or word file)
(4) A signed copy of this Copyright Form
Please put all the files in a zipped package, and upload all these files via the EasyChair on-line paper submission system by replacing your previous submission (choose “Submit a new version”, and upload as attachement).
Please be noted that authors are required to follow the reviewers’ comments, and to submit a mandatory, detailed revision list responding to the reviwers’ comments.